English/Math Teacher (K-5th grade)
Company: Ivy Education
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: November 20, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONIvy Education is currently seeking motivated
teachers (for K-5th English and Math) to join our K-5 Ivy League
teaching team. Teachers are responsible for teaching the provided
lesson materials to a class of around 15-20 students, and
maintaining classroom order.
Ivy Education's mission is to foster lifelong growth for both its
students and its employees. We believe that every child deserves an
opportunity to succeed, and our team provides them the tools and
skills to thrive.
As a Teacher at Ivy, you can expect:
- Starting hourly rate of $22-24/hour depending on experience and
- Afternoon shifts (generally from 3:00-6:00pm with opportunity
for additional hours)
- Hands-on training and mentorship from Ivy's expert
- Curriculum is provided with room for tailoring
- Recent staff alumni accepted at USC, NYU, and Columbia for
Master's in Education or Teaching
- Applicants must be interested in or seeking careers in
- College degree in progress, ideally completed
- Teaching credentials recommended
- Teaching experience is a plus, but not required
ABOUT USIvy Education has been ranked as the #1 afterschool program
provider by the San Gabriel Valley community. We are a private
educational institute that provides after-school academic resources
for its students. We are based in Rowland Heights, with branches in
Diamond Bar, Torrance, Yorba Linda, and more.Good teachers teach.
Great teachers transform.Visit our website:
Keywords: Ivy Education, Rowland Heights , English/Math Teacher (K-5th grade), Education / Teaching , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!