Technical Support Engineer
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: JOB BRIEFTech Support Engineer is a key
technical position in the operations department. This is a
supporting position which is not only develops process improvements
to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize
production but also provides customers and end-users with post-sale
product and technical support. Frequent interaction with other
departments and customers is required. This position must possess
problem-solving abilities as it relates to hardware and/or software
questions associated with the use of Axiomtek products in customer
applications. This position will be a major technical
support/communication channel to the Axiomtek HQ Technical team in
Production/QC/RMA departments.ROLE OBJECTIVEProvide and lead
support to Engineering Team with a high level of professionalism
and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.KEY
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Assist Production Supervisor and his team to optimize
production processes and fulfill daily scheduled order.
- Create or assist engineers to create integration or production
documents, includes and not limited to Customer Specification
Instruction (CSI), which will serve as the build "blueprint".
- Work with related engineers in other department or HQ to
troubleshoot and repair problematic product.
- Provide technical training for operations, sales and
- Manage/maintain all production/engineering related equipment,
machinery, tools and software.
- Provide in-deep technical support to customer for post-sales
- Coordinate with Technical Support Technicians to customers for
RMA repair requests.
- Facilitate problem resolution through on site troubleshooting
efforts or by utilizing remote Axiomtek engineering
resourcesQUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor or Associate's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
or Electrical Engineering; or 3 to 4 years-related experiences
and/or specialized apprenticeship training; or equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong communication & customer relations skills.
- A+ Certification is recommended and the ability to apply basic
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows embedded, XP, 7, 8, 10 and
Linux System Installation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Ability to effectively contribute and communicate in a
professional team environment.
- Ability to interpret technical documents.
- Ability to use oscilloscope, multi-meter, soldering station and
other electronic equipment. BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) & Employer Matching
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal HolidaysPosition is In-OfficeCOVID-19
Considerations:Axiomtek prioritizes the health and safety of its
employees and guests. We follow the guidance of our state & local
health departments. Based on that guidance, we require face masks
to be worn & conduct daily health screenings of employees.
Keywords: Axiomtek, Rowland Heights , Technical Support Engineer, Engineering , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!