We are seeking a 3PL Administrator for one of our clients
located in the City of Industry.
Responsible for tracking and maintaining 3PL operational
activities, including inbound, storage, invoice preparation for
accounting, and shipping as well as director labor hours to ensure
data accuracy and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Operation and Transportation teams to collect,
track, and maintain accurate records on operation activities,
inventory, direct labor hours, and bill of ladings.
• Provide operational support to 3PL clients such as customer
requests for inbound and outbound arrangements, inquires on order
status, questions on reports and system issues by collaboration
with corresponding internal teams. May need to guide and help
client to create orders and get familiar with client portal process
• Prepare and provide daily reports to external clients and
internal teams as required. Focusing on inbound, outbound,
inventory transactions, direct labor hours accuracy.
• Consolidate and provide weekly, monthly, and periodical reports
for billing and P&L preparation.
• Create reports with data collected from both manual records by
operation and transportation team as well as transaction records
from Warehouse Management System (WMS). Ensure proper completion
and accuracy of all reports from various sources in a timely
• Communicate with carriers and coordinate with operation team to
schedule and arrange the shipments.
• Develop customer relations and follow up on
questions/availability issues. Research and follow up on customer
complaints through resolution and discusses matter with manager for
direction on resolution as needed.