EPC Proposal Manager
Company: CSI Electrical Contractors
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: March 9, 2023
About the Role: Company Overview Founded in 1990, CSI has
emerged as a leader in highly technical and innovative electrical
design and construction. We are a full-service firm with the
resources and expertise to handle any commercial, industrial, or
one-of-a-kind challenge. We are a trusted contractor to diverse
industries, such as aerospace, biotech/pharmaceutical, education,
healthcare, entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail,
to name a few. Our services also include energy solutions and have
earned a reputation as a premier provider of energy development,
installation, and maintenance. In July 2019, CSI proudly joined the
MYR Group family expanding our commercial and industrial reach.
We're proud to celebrate 31 years of commitment to do all things
with excellence for our customers, ourselves, and our craft. We
Build Better. Essential Functions
- Oversee the proposal efforts from the beginning to end of one
or more project proposals. Create a project summary to present to
the team members within a few days of receiving RFP for review and
- Upon a GO decision:
- Be responsible for ensuring all required items of a pursuit
request are developed, reviewed, and included before the bid
- Coordinate and track the collection of documents, drawings,
forms, information, and data required for each pursuit per
deadlines, ensuring completion of all Owner requests.
- Develop and manage the proposal schedule within pursuit and
- Coordinate and create the Proposal Tracking Matrix that assigns
tasks to the supporting proposal team for technical and commercial
proposal documentation and development.
- Develop and implement the Proposal Work Plan to meet the
Owner's Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements and evaluate
criteria collected and created before the submission deadline.
- Assemble proposal documents in various software formats to
ensure all proposal criteria are included before the submittal
deadline. Review and edit proposal writings to support one-voice
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Coordinate and track surety and bonding information and any
required signature documents in coordination with pursuit Lead
- Coordinate with subcontractors and vendors to obtain necessary
proposal information, narrative, forms, and other documents
requested by the Owner's RFP.
- Comply with technical writing and support documentation based
on interviews, summary points, and examples provided by estimators,
engineers, subject matter experts, and other managers.
- Proofread, edit, and standardize proposal text for proper
grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style. Develop and manage
layout, design, and document feel to ensure a marketing quality
- Maintain the current version of RFP documents and ensure all
supporting team members have access. Notify the proposal team when
important project information becomes available.
- Lead final publishing of the proposal and delivery to Owner, as
- Update proposal templates and project sheets to ensure all
relevant information is stored in the database and searchable for
future project pursuits.
- Maintain knowledge of CSI's values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies. About You: Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or a
related field required.
- 5+ years' related experience creating, writing, and editing
proposals for a large-scale construction, engineering firm
- Can be a combination of trade, education, and relevant work
- Proven ability to take on a larger bid proposal or multiple
proposals at one time.
- Ability to travel for pursuit meetings and CSI proposal
- Proven ability to write and edit project summaries, resumes of
project personnel, and other supporting information.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills,
both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proactive attitude and initiative.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Positive, proactive attitude and strong customer focus.
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary.Physical Demands
- Frequently works outdoors on uneven surfaces.
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- May be required to stoop, bend, and crouch.Work Environment
- Works in the office 80% of the time and travel 20% of the time
What We Offer: Benefits Salary ($95,000-125,000/year)
- Amazing Company Culture - We have a culture of trust, teamwork,
performance, and commitment that drives our success.
- Competitive Salaries - We pride ourselves in offering above
industry average salaries based on talent and experience.
- 401K Matching & Profit Sharing - We believe good work should be
rewarded and provide 401k matching and profit sharing.
- Awesome Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance - We provide a wide
variety of insurance options to meet you and your family's needs.
- We strive to do the right thing always. We are committed to
being honest and trustworthy and we always deliver on our
- We have a deep respect for our customers, each other, and our
families. We treat every project as our own and are driven to
provide the best customer experience and final product.
- We believe that building better includes making intentional
investments in our people and communities. Because of this, CSI
gives back a percentage of our profits to local and national
charities that are near and dear to our hearts. Position may be
subject to pre-employment screening, which may include background
check and drug testing. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation
as part of the employment process, contact our Employment Hotline
at 1-. MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal
Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture,
and background, which connects our family of brands. We are
committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and
respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are
merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, or other protected characteristics. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. MYR Group does not sponsor
applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized
to work in the United States for any employer. MYR Group, Inc. and
our subsidiaries do not work with any third-party recruiters or
agencies without a valid signed agreement and partnership with the
Corporate Talent Acquisition Team. Appcast:
Keywords: CSI Electrical Contractors, Rowland Heights , EPC Proposal Manager, Executive , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...