3PL Logistics Administrator
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: March 17, 2023
We are seeking a 3PL Administrator for one of our clients
located in the City of Industry.
Responsible for tracking and maintaining 3PL operational activities, including inbound, storage, invoice preparation for accounting, and shipping as well as director labor hours to ensure data accuracy and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Operation and Transportation teams to collect, track, and maintain accurate records on operation activities, inventory, direct labor hours, and bill of ladings.
• Provide operational support to 3PL clients such as customer requests for inbound and outbound arrangements, inquires on order status, questions on reports and system issues by collaboration with corresponding internal teams. May need to guide and help client to create orders and get familiar with client portal process as needed.
• Prepare and provide daily reports to external clients and internal teams as required. Focusing on inbound, outbound, inventory transactions, direct labor hours accuracy.
• Consolidate and provide weekly, monthly, and periodical reports for billing and P&L preparation.
• Create reports with data collected from both manual records by operation and transportation team as well as transaction records from Warehouse Management System (WMS). Ensure proper completion and accuracy of all reports from various sources in a timely manner.
• Communicate with carriers and coordinate with operation team to schedule and arrange the shipments.
• Develop customer relations and follow up on questions/availability issues. Research and follow up on customer complaints through resolution and discusses matter with manager for direction on resolution as needed.
We are seeking a 3PL Administrator for one of our clients located in the City of Industry.
Keywords: , Rowland Heights , 3PL Logistics Administrator, Executive , Rowland Heights, California
here to apply!