LVN - Rowland Heights (10a-6p) Full- Time
Company: American United Home Care
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are looking for dedicated LVNs who want to provide quality
care to home based patients. You will work one-on-one with the
patient and truly impact their life as well as their family's. The
job is consistent, long-term, and can work with a variety of
The LVN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the
supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include
following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working
collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive
patient care outcomes.
ABOUT AMERICAN UNITED HOME CARE (AUHC):
American United Home Care is a leading provider of skilled in-home
nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a
passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill
our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) position!
We pride ourselves on providing our team members with a friendly
and inviting work environment. Our success is largely based upon
hiring ambitious team members who provide top quality care.
* Competitive Hourly Pay
* Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work
* Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick
* Professional, fun, and positive work culture
* 24 hour on-call support
* Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
* Electronic charting
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse Practice
* Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
* Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care
* Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and
information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
* Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
* We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program
* Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
* Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required)
We welcome you to submit your resume or if you would prefer, call
us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 5:00 pm at 562-684-2182.
We are excited to add more fantastic LVNs to the American United
American United Home Care is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer and is committed to providing employment
opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled
individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
American United Home Care is practicing extra safety measure to
protect our employees. You will be also provided with gloves, masks
and face shields if requested. If hired, you will NOT be working
with COVID-19 positive patients. Additionally we work to minimize
multiple interactions across different staff and patients which is
possible since you will most likely be exclusively working with one
Keywords: American United Home Care, Rowland Heights , LVN - Rowland Heights (10a-6p) Full- Time, Healthcare , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!