Psychiatric Social Worker (Bilingual)
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: March 17, 2023
$5,000 sign on bonus eligible position!!The Psychiatric Social
Worker is a member of an interdisciplinary team who provides direct
assessment, diagnosis formulation, treatment planning, treatment
intervention and psycho-education to members and/or family members.
Must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize
the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed.
The Psychiatric Social Worker may work with specific age group as
is determined by training and certificate. Must be familiar with
and have expertise in a variety of treatment modalities. The
majority of the position will be spent in direct
- Timely and appropriate assessment, diagnosis, treatment
planning and treatment intervention of members.
- Appropriate selection of treatment modality to members
- Is an effective communicator of clinical material to member and
- Provides high internal and external customer/patient
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical
encounters in members charts.
- Is knowledgeable of KP and community resources.
- Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patients clinical care
- Maintains license.
- Conduct initial interview with Members by eliciting and
interpreting the psychological and social meaning of
- Determines urgency of members need.
- Provides a professional interpretation of members presentation
and recommends a course of therapeutic action, selects appropriate
- Provides treatment to adults, adolescents and children.
- Renders appropriate and immediate guidance & therapy for
members in crisis or in need of clinical services.
- Maintains written record of therapy, prepares reports and
letter; phones, writes and visits (with member permission) social
agencies, schools relatives, friends to obtain pertinent
- Provides clinical consultation in an integrated health care
environment regarding family interactions, sociocultural
determinants and community resources.
- Provides telephone assessment, counseling, resource information
- Proficient in identifying and treating the span of
- Proficient in various treatment modalities including, but not
limited to individual, group family & child therapy.
- Complies with organizational, departmental, state/federal
guidelines & all regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in QM & CQI activities.Basic
- Two (2) years of post graduate mental health therapy experience
within the last five (5) years required.--Education
- Masters degree in a Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other
field related to behavioral health required.--License,
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed
Professional Clinical Counselor (California) OR Licensed Clinical
Social Worker (California)
- National Provider Identifier--Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize current DSM nomenclature
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and
behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive
service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted
providers, and vendors.
- Bilingual (Mandarin) Level II required.Preferred
- Experience treating children, adolescents, and
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test
(within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.
- May be required to work Saturdays.Job Schedule: Job Category:
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Keywords: Kaiser, Rowland Heights , Psychiatric Social Worker (Bilingual), Healthcare , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...