Ecommerce Digital Merchandiser
Company: Go Direct Inc.
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Ecommerce Digital Merchandiser
Here at Go Direct Inc, we love our brand and the products that we
have create it. We love what we do and we're looking for people who
share that same passion! Currently, we're looking for a
Merchandiser to join our growing Ecommerce team. In this role, you
would be responsible for the day-to-day management, merchandising
and revenue growth of Go Direct Inc brand and its online channels
with an emphasis on site productivity, sales growth and conversion.
A primary focus of this role is the optimization of the online
merchandising strategy to ensure that the right product is in the
right place and at the right time.
Most of your time will be focused on executing projects, you must
have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-orientated
environment with a high accountability for creative standards.
Other areas of focus will include managing a high volume of
projects and workflow. If you have the experience for this
position, are a self-starter and can work collaboratively in an
entrepreneurial environment then this is the right position for
- Drive vertical and horizontal growth of product assortment by
onboarding high profile business partners that has proven track
record. Developed strategic product plan that match our brand and
- Manage the timely delivery of the full set of marketing assets
and knowledge to the organization for your respective category and
- Manage the full portfolio of products for our category
including SKU tracking, channel priorities, exclusives, inventory
management oversight and EOL decisions.
- Conceive, design, and develop product positioning and messaging
for new and current products that differentiate your product and
our brands in terms of price, quality, target market, and sales
- Great knowledge and understanding of each individual online
retail channels and marketplace such as Amazon / ebay / Walmart and
drive sales through top search results, cross selling and up
- Effectively merchandise products within the product category in
an effort to influence conversion rate and sales, while balancing
with marketing initiatives and brand focus. You will utilize all
available data points, which include consumer demand, product
inventory, product margin, shipping rates, etc. in an effort to
drive profitability for the ecommerce channel. This will include up
selling, cross selling, catalog structure management, and creation
of product specific landing pages.
- Develop and oversee the online merchandising and related item
strategies to drive sales, conversion rate and overall
profitability for the SKUs and Categories. Utilize relevant
reporting and analysis to communicate online business trends and
SKU level performance. Conduct regular competitive analysis to
identify best practices and recommend action steps.
- Coordinate with Marketing to gain a full understanding of all
content (email, social, display, search, digital integrations,
etc.) potentially driving traffic back to our own domains.
Merchandise landing pages in a manner that supports the various
marketing mediums while keeping profitability of the ecommerce
channel top of mind. Develop strategic content plans to support the
marketing events, as well as the ecommerce channel category
We are looking for someone with:
- No degree require past proven results with hard working go
- Relevant experience with B2C Ecommerce merchandising and
marketing in PC and Consumer Electronic product categories
- 3 to 5 years of increasing and varied experience in key
merchandising and marketing area
- Prior experience driving growth for business and managing
- Hands-on experience managing SKUs and Categories through
various online channels partners especially Amazon, eBay
Walmart.com and Shopify
- Prior experience in managing, cross training and motivating the
What do we offer?
- Milestone Bonus
- Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental 100% paid
- Life insurance 100% paid
- 401K with company matching
- 25+ Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- $1000 annual "GoFitness" reimbursement program to cover gym
membership, fitness and wellness
- $3000 annual "GoGetter" reimbursement program to cover tuition
for the classes, and conference and educational program
Keywords: Go Direct Inc., Rowland Heights , Ecommerce Digital Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!