Senior Corporate Recruiter (Remote)
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Develops and implements staffing strategies including development
of sourcing approaches, interview and selection processes,
university recruitment programs and company branding.
- Writes complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an
understanding of the job duties, responsibilities, and business
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with
leaders, hiring managers and other team members to create a
partnership that yields success, predictable results and
- Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit
the very best candidates.
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse
professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback
with interview teams and candidates..
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying
for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Rowland Heights , Senior Corporate Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!