The smart solution for PERM recruitment advertising
RecruiterNetworks.com is engineered with support features that help automate immigration recruitment advertisements to follow DOL guidelines.
We have been serving the Immigration field since 2001 with over 1,024 unique city portals online: BostonRecruiter.com, NewYorkRecruiter.com, etc.
We are engineered like printed newspapers. Like a printed newspaper we laser focus on a single city; if you post on RowlandHeightsRecruiter.com it will ONLY show up on RowlandHeightsRecruiter.
Our system saves 2-3 hours of labor per client file. Zero labor is required to turn on & off the ads or, to track & print the specific days you need for screenshot printouts. Our AUTOPILOT allows you to set up exactly what you need at the time you post the ad. You set how many days an ad needs to be visible. If you need less than the full 30 days you set that up on AUTOPILOT.
We automate the certified Screenshots. Our system automatically emails PDF screenshots suitable for upload to the DOL on-line system directly to you; up to 5 different email addresses!
Issues with Records & DOL Audits are simplified. Our virtual server system keeps a certified screenshot history for every job posting since 2001 to be emailed or printed by you on demand!
Our flat price is $350 for any 30-day posting in any city. No extra charges for our automated features.
If you handle the ads within your firm, you’ll be happy with our automated time saving systems. If you use an Ad Agency that’s fine. We are happy to work with all agencies or can recommend an agency if needed.
Immigration PERM Visa Job Advertising/Publishing Services
Including Universities, Health Care & Hospital Systems, Corporate Immigration and Non-Profits
LEADING IMMIGRATION LAW FIRMS & IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PER PERM VISA AD PUBLISHED ON OUR DIGITAL NETWORK OF OVER 1,000 CITIES SINCE 2001.
RowlandHeightsRecruiter.com is the leading resource for strategic internet Immigration Job advertisement/publishing in Rowland Heights. Since 2001 we've been helping Rowland Heights immigration attorneys and other immigration professionals to advertise/publish and post employment ads for USA immigration Visas to meet the legal requirements including PERM.
- Permanent Labor Certification
- H-1B Specialty (Professional) Workers
- H-2A Temporary Labor Certification (Seasonal Agricultural)
- H-2B Temporary Labor Certification (Non-agricultural)
- D-1 Crewmembers Certification
For only $350 per 30 day posting on a specific city post jobs in relation to legal services and immigration matters for your clients including the U.S. Department of Labor requirement for the preparation of non-immigrant visa petitions such as B-1, B-2, E1, E2, E3, F-1, H-1-B, H1-C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O, P, TD and TN. RowlandHeightsRecruiter.com meets The U.S. Department of Labor requirements for all immigration visa job posting advertising including immigrant visa applications such as PERM (EB-1 to EB-3) I-140, I-130, and adjustment of status.
Please click the link below to advertise, or contact us to discuss a custom package.
Immigration Services Pricing For Single Job Posting: $350
- Job ad runs for for 30 days
- Receive resumes directly from Rowland Heights job seekers
- Use unlimited text and graphics
Frequently Asked Questions For Immigration SpecialistsHow much does this cost?
Post a single job for only $350.
How can I pay for my job postings?
Job postings can be purchased with any major credit card using our secure payment processing system.
Can I use HTML in my post?
Yes, our postings do support HTML.
What does an effective job posting look like?
Job postings vary in terms of creativity, content, and form, but all effective job postings share these common characteristics:
- Description: Let candidates know what the job responsibilities are, what the work environment is, and what the expectations are. This will cut down on the number of unqualified responses you get.
- Requirements: Clearly state the minimum level of experience you are looking for. If you need someone with 5+ years of experience, include that in your posting. Avoid remarks that show favoritism towards specific individuals, such as qualifications of race, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, etc. We are not responsible for individual postings on this site, but flagrant or disrespectful postings will be removed without refund.
- Duration of position, location, and salary range: Once again, this will provide candidates with more specifics of the position, limiting the amount of unqualified replies you receive.
- Contact Information: The most dynamic, attractive job posting is worthless if interested parties don't know how to contact you. This is a public forum, so personal contact information should be posted with caution, but at the very minimum you should post a contact email address. Postings containing objective language will be removed at our discretion.
Jobs remain posted for 30 days. If the position remains open after this -day period, you may renew the position by completing the posting process again.
Will I receive resumes directly from candidates?
Interested candidates will reply to your posting via the email address you provide. You can also search our resume database and contact candidates directly. Please do NOT contact any individual for any purpose other than to discuss specific job opportunities.
Can I edit my postings?
You can edit your postings by logging in to your account. You can also delete your postings, or feature them on the homepage. You member's page allows you to track all of your postings.
Do you pay a fee to recruitment advertising agencies?
At this time, all of our prices are net, but we are open to negotiating custom commission rates with recognized agencies. Please contact us before making a purchase, so we can discuss the best possible package for your client.