Graphic and Web Designer
Company: Go Direct Inc.
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: March 15, 2020
We are looking for a proven designer with at least five years of
art direction experience in a creative agency or an in-house team.
As Designer, you will be responsible for web and print for our
products, online and retail brands continually seek creative
excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing and sales
communications materials for online and office prints. Most of your
time will be focused on executing creative projects, so you must
have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-orientated
environment with a high accountability for creative standards.
Other areas of focus will include managing a high volume of
projects and workflow. If you have the experience for this
position, are a self-starter and can work collaboratively in an
entrepreneurial environment then this is the right position for
- Work with product team, sales, marketing and management to
develop materials for all online and offline materials for sales,
marketing team for promotional events and tradeshows
- Design and maintain the brand identity of product lines through
multiple touch points (e.g. pattern design, logo design and
treatment/brand identity/package design).
- Design and create webstore or promotional landing pages, HTML
emails, banners, print pieces and more
- All product renderings, photography and videography in support
of product launch and marketing activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Art or related field
- 3-5 years graphic design experience, mobile accessories or
fashion industry is a plus
- An understanding of web and online marketing terms and
- Experience with print production and packaging development
- Knowledge of appropriate graphic file types, formatting, and
- Capacity for writing directives for asset implementation
- Ability to receive and follow through with design
- Competency to organize and manage multiple projects in a
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac O/S, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, MS
- Must have online or downloadable design portfolio
- Experience in photography or videography
What do we offer?
-- Competitive base salary-- Milestone Bonus-- Profit sharing--
Medical, Dental 100% paid-- Life insurance 100% paid-- 401K with
company matching-- 25+ Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays-- $1000
annual "GoFitness" reimbursement program to cover gym membership,
fitness and wellness-- $3000 annual "GoGetter" reimbursement
program to cover tuition for the classes, and conference and
Our company is a leading distributors of PC and Consumer Electronic
accessories based in City of Industry, Ca. which sells its products
primary through online channels. We are a privately held,
profitable, growth-oriented organization.
If you have a positive mindset, like being challenged every day,
want to make an impact with your ability, and working with
delightful people, come join our team and you will be happy
Keywords: Go Direct Inc., Rowland Heights , Graphic and Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!