Senior Counsel, Employment
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- This role would be primarily focused on employee related
matters and providing legal counsel and guidance in all labor and
employment areas of the company's business.
- Provide timely legal counsel, information, advice, support, and
guidance on California employment compliance and labor matters,
including all policies and procedures.
- Keep the company's senior management informed of significant
labor and employment decisions, legislation, and regulatory rulings
that may affect the company's business or policies.
- Provide training to the company's Human Resources team and
business leaders on an ongoing basis.
- Perform the necessary research and investigation in developing
opinions for such counsel and guidance on topics such as working
conditions, safety, workers' compensation, Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII of the U.S. Civil Rights Act, and
- May assist in drafting new HR policies or revising/reviewing
existing ones to ensure that the company is legally compliant at
all times with respect to our employment practices on a
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's business,
people, markets, brands, facilities, customers, and competitors to
identify trends, anticipate issues, provide business-oriented
solutions, and formulate appropriate long-term strategies.
- Assist in the development of broader legal strategies to help
effectively position the Company for future employee growth both
domestically and internationally.
Keywords: Newegg, Rowland Heights , Senior Counsel, Employment, Legal , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!