Company: Ultimate NeV LLC
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Job DescriptionGENERAL SUMMARY: Janitorial is responsible for
the cleaning operations of the entire club and ensures that the
Gym, Offices, Kids Club, and Juice Bar are clean and organized
throughout the day. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean windows, glass doors and mirrors in the gym.
- Wipe down equipment, doors and floors regularly.
- Empty all trash receptacles daily.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop floors/stairwells/staircases.
- Shampoo the carpet as needed.
- Dust and clean exercise equipment.
- Clean and disinfecting the toilets, shower stalls and changing
- Pick up debris and spillage promptly.
- Restock the locker room and toilets.
- Clean and disinfect food preparation areas.
- Maintain all supplies and cleaning equipment in good condition
in designated storage areas.
- Clean all MMA areas including mats, octagon and bags.
- Change light bulbs.
- Immediately report any areas of concerns to management (such as
leaks, malfunctioning fixtures and equipment, slow drainage, any
mold or infestations).
- Respond to member requests and report any member complaints
immediately to management.
- Complete checklists and logs in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned. ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS:
Janitorial reports to the Operations Manager. This position may
interact with all levels of management and staff within Corporate
and Field offices, in the clubs, and within the Operations team.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must be able to work quickly, thoroughly and
- Must know and understand the proper use of chemicals and
- Possess extreme attention to detail regarding the cleanliness
and safety inside the gym.
- Displays and promotes a positive and cheerful attitude towards
all members and staff.
- Adheres to all safety rules.
- Proficient in English.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times. Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Minimum experience:
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written
- At least 6 months experience in janitorial or housekeeping.
- Exerting up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or a
negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to stand and remain on your feet for a full shift.
Keywords: Ultimate NeV LLC, Rowland Heights , Janitorial, Other , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!