Company: CTBC Investments Company, LTD
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Primary function is to generate revenue for the Commercial
Banking group by actively establishing a center of influence for
new referrals as well as actively participating in community
events. Relationship Managers are expected to grow and expand
existing customer base by partner referrals in addition to growing
new customer acquisition by conducting effective need assessment
and recommending based upon customer needs.
- Research and identify new and viable prospects in order to
achieve the assigned financial goals and profit growth in the
assigned team. Build and maintain industry networking and customer
pipeline to leverage the commercial and industrial loans for
Business Development (75%)
- Business development and the acquisition of new clients to
generate new Commercial & Industrial & Commercial Real Estate
(owner occupied and investor) loan relationships resulting in new
fee income (such as loan fees, cash management & international
service fees, etc.) for the bank.
- Generate new business and consumer deposits for the bank.
- Develop strategies for targeting middle market companies and
create opportunities by calling on prospects, referral sources and
center of influences in order to develop business and expand client
- Generate qualified leads through direct mails, community
involvements, telephone work, referral source development, and
other networking and marketing tactics
- Manage the pipeline of active and viable leads including
determining which prospects to call on and the priority and
scheduling of calls.
Portfolio Management and Expanding Portfolio (15%)
- Overall accountability for driving the profitability, quality
and growth of portfolio
- Management and growth of existing customers through increasing
the use of lending products and cross sales of non-lending products
and services such as cash management, FX, and Trade Finance to
- Works collaboratively with the credit team to identify and
resolve credit issues and covenant non-compliance
- Maintain superior and courteous service to promote products and
expand customer relationships & exceed customer expectations in
terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy, and professionalism
- Negotiate terms (collateral, covenants, pricing, and other
components) of lending agreement with customer/prospect
- Prepare business reports including pipeline, expense, sales
- Be aware of the current trends and competitors' conditions in
the target market and industry
- Perform related duties, as required, for the training and
- Familiarize and comply with all applicable Bank's policies and
procedures as well as governing laws and regulations.
- Performing all assigned duties under Bank's compliance programs
and related laws & regulations.
- Successfully completing all mandatory training on related
Bank's and BSA compliances as well as other laws and regulations as
assigned in a timely manner.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or business-related
field is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in sourcing and building business
relationships in C&I field is preferred
- Strong influencing, financial statement reviews, sales,
customer service, and communication skills
- Credit background that allows to critically review, analyze,
and structure commercial loans, cross sell bank products, and
attract new business
- Familiar with C&I market, all applicable State and Federal
regulations, business projects
- CFA or related certification is preferred.
- Minimum mobility to work in an office setting; sit for
prolonged period of times; operate office equipment including use
of a computer keyboard; and reach with hands and arms. Employees
are occasionally required to walk and stand and lift and move
records and documents weighing 30 pounds or less.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication,
interpersonal, self-motivated, and analytical skills, ability to
interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Standard office environment. Noise level in work environment is
usually average. Hear in the normal audio range with or without
correction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Travel is
Keywords: CTBC Investments Company, LTD, Rowland Heights , Relationship Manager, Other , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!