Company: Midlands Carrier Transi
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary:Installs and services Transport Refrigeration Units
and Auxiliary Powered Units in trucks and/or trailers. Performs
installs, repairs, adjustments and replacement of refrigeration
components, such as compressors, engines, coils, and electrical
systems. Enhances service department and organizations reputation
by accepting ownership for accomplishing work that meets and
exceeds customer expectations. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs new refrigeration units in a timely and proficient
- Hazmat, Forklift, Safety Adherence, Remove/Install basic engine
components with limited supervision.
- Perform a complete Carrier Transicold and TK unit service and
- Conducts repairs and maintains unit records by annotating
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance
schedules, installing component and parts upgrades, and controlling
- Completes Repair Orders (RO's) and enters data at the time of
- Keeps shop equipment working by following operational
instructions and adheres to OSHA standards.
- Participates in training and educational opportunities provided
by the company: reads technical and regulation publications to
increase job knowledge and demonstrates competencies.
- Maintains equipment appearance by cleaning and washing units.
Keeps shop area organized and workspace free of clutter.
- Wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and is
compliant with Safety procedures.
- Obtains EPA certification for handling all refrigerants.
- Demonstrates ability to work with other team members and learn
from experienced Technicians.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned by
management. Job Requirements: - Must provide basic tools and keep
an inventory of them. - Aptitude in a technical and mechanical role
and willingness to learn about Transport Refrigeration
Units(TRU's), Auxiliary Powered Units (APU's) and trailer
equipment. - Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of
refrigeration systems, materials, methods and tools to perform,
prioritize and complete work. - Utilize critical thinking skills,
problem solving abilities, and exercises good judgment when
completing tasks in an efficient, correct and productive manner. -
Coordinate tools, resources and equipment to meet deadlines in a
fast paced environment. - Active listening skills, oral/written
comprehension and commitment to perform quality service. - Basic
computer and data entry skills for Windows based software programs
e.g. Karmak Fusion software a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft office
suite: Outlook, Word helpful. - Possess and maintain a current and
valid driver's license PI178872412
Keywords: Midlands Carrier Transi, Rowland Heights , Entry Technician, Professions , Rowland Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!